Brake pads and shoes
Avantech offers a wide range of disk brake pads and brake shoes that can guarantee safe driving at any speed and in any weather.
Range: more than 450 models
Application: Japanese, Korean, American and European cars
Avantech brake pads are manufactured at modern factories in Korea. The factories supply their products to assembly lines of leading car makers including HYUNDAI, KIA MOTORS, RENAULT, SAMSUNG, FUSO.
The key value for a professional choosing brake pads is stable characteristics of friction material in a wide range of temperatures i.e. overheating resistance. In fact, during braking pads get as hot as +100-200 °C and get heated up to +500-600 °C when going down a long steep hill. Friction material used in Avantech brake pads is identical to that used in genuine brake pads or, in other words, it is the same material used for manufacturing brake pads for new vehicles.
Featuring top characteristics Avantech brake pads make braking smooth and efficient and meet the requirements of ECE-R90 — a European quality standard where approval is issued only when all performance tests are successfully passed and the product proves to meet standards valid for genuine part.
Avantech brake pads features:
- Stable braking under any driving conditions
- Brake rotor friendly brake pads make rotor wear slow and steady
- OEM standards of hardness
- Special design for efficient dust clean up
- Asbestos-free compound
- Anti-noise shims included in most items
- Free noise reduction grease included (made in Korea)
- Equipped with pad wear sensors where applied by car maker
- Heat resistance range up to 400 °C
- Friction coefficient 0.35-0.48 µ